2009年10月11日 星期日

my introduction


Hello everyone,I am Chica, live in Banciao Tapei, born on August 1988,I am a summer`s child .Passion and optimistic are often seemed to be my characteristics. Now I am a senior student of Fu Jen University. Already more than three years study in FJU,I knew many special things of the campus, like sceneryfoodcafeteria…,and I understood how to arrange my own life, no matter schoolwork or after school. In school, I had joined the association of service and the institute of our college apartment, otherwise I participated in editing graduating book recently. After school, I was learning Japanese for a span time, and lately I am planning learning advanced English, but my basic English is very poor, so I think I have to pay more attention on it, people said ”Practice to make perfect.”, no practice no perfect!

My hobby is shooting pictures and traveling, especially this city-Taipei and our hometown-Taiwan. When I am free, I like to drive the car going to other cities. I had been to many places of our island, and my next target is the back yard of Taiwan-Hualien .But before that, I will go to the center of Taiwan-Nantou this week. By lens, I can observe more different scenes, realize more true feelings. That is the rarest value of myself. But I don’t regard it as my life career; it is just my most favorite interest. Because I would never let it to be my life pressure. By the way, I am not excepted to earn huge fortune in future, but I have to know what am I doing every moment. Humans feel happy when they more understand themselves only. And it is also my motto. :)

1 則留言:

Znoka 提到...

Thanks,
I hope to take a full mark on evreything.

my best wishs

Go0od luck

Zainab }}from UAE =)